5 Baby Goats Killed in Northeast Wyoming Shed Fire

Wyoming News April 17, 2019

author:

5 Baby Goats Killed in Northeast Wyoming Shed Fire

GILLETTE, WY. (AP) — A heat lamp caused a shed fire that killed five baby goats in northeast Wyoming.

The Gillette News Record reports firefighters responded to the blaze in a subdivision northwest of Gillette on Sunday afternoon and were unable to get the goat kids out. Campbell County Sheriff Scott Matheny said the mother goat made it out of the shed but would be euthanized because her injuries were so severe.

The shed was a total loss.

___

Information from: The Gillette (Wyo.) News Record, http://www.gillettenewsrecord.com

Photo: Pinoydiscus | commons.wikimedia.org

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.