Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas
(STATEPOINT) – Holiday shopping can be a source of stress for anyone, but particularly for procrastinators. Need some last-minute gift ideas? Think about readily accessible, yet thoughtful items that don’t require a lengthy shipping process.
Let these five ideas help solve your eleventh-hour gift-giving woes.
1. DIY-It. DIY gifts can be heartfelt, and many items can be made in a pinch. Bake a tray of Christmas cookies and tie them up with a bow; make seasonally scented homemade candles; or knit a scarf. The possibilities for crafty folks are endless.
2. Get Accessorized. Don’t get stumped. Consider a classic fashion accessory, such as a Casio Vintage Watch, which can be found in many national retailers, in a range of affordable prices. Functional and fashionable, these water-resistant timepieces that feature both an alarm and stopwatch will complement an array of style preferences.
3. Head to the Box Office. Quickly check the schedule of your gift recipient’s favorite band, team or theater company for tickets to an experience, such as a musical, concert or game. This thoughtful gift can be purchased and received in an instant, thanks to e-ticketing.
4. Pamper Them. The holidays are stressful. Help your loved ones unwind during a busy time of year. Consider a gift certificate for a spa or beauty treatment somewhere local to your recipient. The gift can be enjoyed exactly when it’s needed most.
5. Let Them Pick. When you’re really in a pinch and you’ve waited until the last minute, don’t stress. A gift card can be a great way to show you thought of someone, without having to spend too much time or energy in search of the perfect item.